The DVLS PetroReporter is a universal software tool that automates data processing and reporting of petroleum samples ranging from gases up to and including crude oil for DHA, Simdist and Gas Calculation applications. The new version of the PetroReporter software is now compatible with the new Agilent OpenLab 2.x CDS platform.
Reporting for DHA, SimDist and Gas Calculation
After data processing PetroReporter creates the required DHA, SimDist, Gas Calculation and FAME reports. PetroReporter is a universal software tool that allows refinery labs, independant labs and chemical plants to use one software package to process and report all petroleum samples.
PetroReporter can be used either stand-alone or in a network configuration. The client/server architecture of the software allows to process the analysis data from any PC workstation.
PetroReporter includes predefined sample settings, component tables and formulas to provide a correct sample identification.
Select from the extensive options to report individual components, true boiling points, physical properties and other DHA, SimDist or Gas calculations.
User-friendly editors allow to customize the settings on-screen.
- ASTM, DIN, EN, IP, ISO applications for simulated distillation (SimDist)
- ASTM D5134, D6729, D6730, D6733 & D7900 applications for detailed hydrocarbon analysis
- ASTM, DIN, EN, GPA & ISO gas calculation modules.
- EN14103-2012 and EN14103-2014 method for verifying ester content in Fatty Acid Methyl Esters (FAME)
- One universal tool for DHA, SimDist, Gas Calculation and FAME applications
- A compatibility with multiple data platforms such as the latest Agilent OpenLab CDS 2.x
- A stand-alone or network configuration that allows you to process the analysis data from any PC workstation
- A wide range of report options to register the individual components, physical properties or values
- Predefined settings per sample type, component tables and formulas to optimize the identification of the petroleum samples
- User-friendly editors to customize the settings on-screen, just drag and drop the peaks in the on-screen chromatogram to adjust the identification