XOS Signal Analyzer
Signal complies with ASTM D7757 and delivers quantitative analysis of silicon (Si) from gasoline to ethanol, and toluene.
Silicon Analysis in Petroleum and Bio Fuels
Silicon contamination continues to impact fuel quality, resulting in costly engine failures and catalyst fouling.
Powered by MWDXRF, Signal provides exceptional Si analysis and is an ideal solution for demanding petroleum and industrial environments.
- Total silicon analysis in hydrocarbons and bio fuels
- For use in refinery labs, pipeline terminals, additive plants, and inspection laboratories
- LOD: 0.65 ppm at 600 s
- Dynamic Range: 0.65 ppm - 3000 ppm
- Fits on any lab bench
- Touch Screen user interface
- User programmable measurement time:30-900 s
- No conversion gasses, heating elements, quartz tubes or columns
- 75 W air-cooled excitation tube
- LIMS data output compatible software