Agilent Micro GC Analyzer
Whether you are locating natural gas deposits, evaluating biogas, monitoring well efficiency, or measuring samples in your lab, you need fast, reliable results. Agilent 990 Micro GC systems provide the vital answers you need in the compact footprint you want. It combines innovative, industry-leading features with the quality and speed that are critical to your gas analysis.
Innovative technologies separate gases in seconds—in less space and with less power and carrier gas consumption than benchtop GC systems. Quick, easy startup lets you achieve results in minutes, even if you change measurement locations frequently.
Agilent Micro GC solutions
Micromachined components and onboard data handling functions give you continuous unattended operation, easy troubleshooting, and portability. Self-aware features and diagnostics identify and alert you to possible errors before they affect your results.
With options like optimized sample conditioning, up to two sample inlets, up to two carrier gases, and a user interface/touchscreen, every 990 Micro GC fits the way you work. Modular construction lets you quickly reconfigure the system using plug-and-play GC channels. In addition, the ability to make onsite channel repairs saves time and cost.
The goals that motivate Agilent innovation are also your goals: maximum reliability and trouble-free operation under all conditions.
And this spirit of innovation is reflected in our 990 Micro GC systems. With their compact, laboratory-quality gas analysis platform, you can generate more data in less time for fast, confident business decisions.
- Natural gas composition/calorific value determination
- Natural gas odorants
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- Coal seam gas
- Fuel cell
- Analysis of simple to complex refinery gases
- Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)
- Stack emissions monitoring
- Oil/gas exploration, mud logging
- Assessing efficiency of catalysts
- Landfill gas
- Mine safety analysis
- Dissolved gas analysis (DGA)
- Analysis and quality control of specialty gases
- Impurities in industrial gas
- Air monitoring
- Fixed gas
- Analysis of gas samples only
- Up to 4 channels of separation and detection
- Micro-machined TCD detection
- Small footprint in dimensions as well as environmental. Use only 10% of power and carrier gas compared to conventional lab GC
- He, H2, N2, Ar carrier gas options
- Wide range of micro GC column phases
- Flexibility. Lab, out-of-lab, process (in-line / at-line)
- Exchange channels between lab version and mobile version
- Inert sample path. Demanding sulfur (H2S) analysis down to low level ppm
- Wide range of accessories, sample handling as well as reporting and result exporting tools.
This portable, self-contained GC system includes a rugged field case with onboard
gas cylinders and rechargeable batteries. So you can bring your analyzer to the
sample with ease. It lets you:
- Increase productivity with up to 16 hours of battery life for out-of-lab analysis.
- Leave your laptop and cables at the lab. Stay connected with an intuitive user
interface, plus optional wireless connection to a tablet or smartphone.
- View simplified results in full or “true/false” mode for instant feedback.
- Store full results on a mass storage device for post-processing in your lab.
- View system status quickly with a user-friendly touch screen.
The 990 Mobile Micro GC is perfect for monitoring perimeters, multiple drilling
sites, and natural gas pipelines. Take it with you whenever you need to analyze gas
samples away from your lab.
By attending this training course you will gain knowlegde on the basic principles of a Micro GC and the various hardware components. As a result you will obtain a detailed inside of the Micro GC configuration and this will allow you to optimize the system use. Next we will explain the possible applications to assist you on recognizing the most common problems and how to solve them.
Read more on the Micro GC training or download the flyer.