DVLS Impurities in Ethylene & Propylene Analyzer
To prevent poisoning of the catalysts it is essential to check the feedstock contaminants. Da Vinci developed a GC application to determine traces of Permanent Gases in Ethylene and Propylene.
The DVLS Impurities Analyzer determines traces of Permanent Gases in Ethylene and Propylene.
The typical working range of the permanent gas impurities is low ppmV to 100 ppmV.
- Dedicated analysis of permanent gases
- Excellent performance specifications
- High level of automation through the OPENLAB software
- Use of diaphragm valves eliminates the need for air actuators and saves space
The Impurities in Ethylene/Propylene application is based upon an Agilent Technologies Gas Chromatograph
- a pre-column to backflush the hydrocarbon matrix
- an analytical column
- a heated Side Carrier that contains:
- a gas sampling valve to inject the gas sample
- several switching valves to isolate various components and to backflush
- a Pulsed Discharge Helium Ionization Detector (PDHID) to detect the traces of permanent gases
- a G-CAL permeation device to calibrate the system using the permeation tubes or a calibration gas
- OpenLAB CDS Chemstation or EZChrom software for instrument control, data acquisition, peak integration and calibration.