DVLS Impurities in Ethylene & Propylene Analyzer
To prevent poisoning of the catalysts it is essential to check the feedstock contaminants. Da Vinci developed a GC application to determine traces of Permanent Gases and Hydrocarbons in Ethylene and Propylene.
The DVLS Impurities Analyzer determines traces of Permanent Gases and C1 - C6+ hydrocarbons in Ethylene and Propylene.
- Dedicated analysis of permanent gases
- Excellent performance specifications
- High level of automation through the OPENLAB software
- Use of diaphragm valves eliminates the need for air actuators and saves space
The Impurities in Ethylene/Propylene application is based upon an Agilent Technologies Gas Chromatograph
- a pre-column to backflush the hydrocarbon matrix
- an analytical column
- a heated Side Carrier that contains:
- a gas sampling valve to inject the gas sample
- several switching valves to isolate various components and to backflush
- a Pulsed Discharge Helium Ionization Detector (PDHID) to detect the traces of permanent gases
- OpenLAB CDS Chemstation or EZChrom software for instrument control, data acquisition, peak integration and calibration.