GERSTEL Solid Phase Microextraction (SPME)
Solid Phase Microextraction (SPME) is a widely used technique for extraction and concentration of VOCs and SVOCs combined with GC/MS. SPME is especially useful in the food, flavor and beverage industries and for environmental monitoring.
Extraction and concentration of volatile compounds from a wide range of samples
SPME is a widely used technique for the extraction and concentration of volatile compounds from a wide range of samples. It is particularly useful in the food, flavor and beverage industry. GERSTEL is the leading provider of automation for SPME through the use of the MPS robotic and the versatility of MAESTRO software. Such features as pre- and post- derivatization and sample “prep-ahead” are built into the software control and are accessed by simple mouse click.
- Completely automated SPME analysis for extremely reproducible results
- MAESTRO software provides unique multiple sample “Prep Ahead” for maximizing sample throughput
- Graphical sample “Prep Ahead” scheduler allows easy method run time optimization
- Pre- and Post- derivatization simply by checking a box in the methods option
- Multiple fiber types can be used for analysis of a single sample
- Use of CIS with septumless head eliminates septa coring
- Can be integrated into Agilent Technologies ChemStation or MassHunter software