GERSTEL Solid Phase Extraction
Performing Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) manually can be time consuming, tedious, and difficult to achieve acceptable recovery and reproducibility due to sample variability. If SPE can be reliably automated, it becomes a much more efficient and reproducible process. GERSTEL has now automated the process using the MultiPurpose Sampler (MPS) with an Automated SPE Option.
Automated Solid Phase Extraction
Now you can automate you existing cartridge based SPE method without the need to make significant changes to your reagents, cartridges, and method parameters.
Following the SPE clean-up steps, the MPS can introduce the sample extract directly to an LC/MS or GC/MS system for analysis. Alternatively, the MPS can be used as a stand-alone sample preparation robot, preparing samples for multiple LC/MS or GC/MS systems in your laboratory.
- Provides automated SPE using modified standard 1 mL, 3 mL and 6 mL cartridges
- Cartridge conditioning, sample addition, elution, blow down and injection steps are completely automated
- Improved recovery, precision and reproducibility
- Maximized sample throughput by performing SPE during GC or LC analysis of the preceding sample
- More than 50 percent time savings for overall analysis, compared to manual process
- Automation provides tight control on all method parameters for optimum reproducibility
- Internal standard addition
- Complete,intuitive control using MAESTRO software
- Can be integrated into Agilent Technologies ChemStation or MassHunter software