Agilent Single Quadrupole GC/MS Detector
The Agilent 5977B GC/MSD is the latest in the series of most trusted Single Quadrupole GC/MS systems. Made for labs that focus on applications such as environmental, chemical, petrochemical, food, forensic, pharmaceutical, and material testing.
Mass Selective Detector
Building on a long track record of innovation, the High Efficiency Source (HES) and InertPlus Extractor EI Source maximize the number of ions that are created and transferred out of the source body and into the quadrupole analyzer. This novel Mass Selective Detector (MSD) design makes the 5977B the most popular GC/SQ for routine, robust and reliable use.
- Improve sensitivity (10x greater) with detection limits as low as 1.5 fg IDL – performance that brings yesterday’s triple-quadrupole limits of detection into today’s single quadrupole laboratory.
- Reduce time spent on sample prep and maintenance, while meeting your current sensitivity requirements, with just 1/10 of the original sample volume.
- Minimize operating and shipping costs by storing, prepping and disposing of 10x less material.
- Benefit from Eco-friendly features, such as Sleep/Wake modes, and conserve electricity and other resources like carrier gas.
- Greatly reduce or even eliminate the need for manual source cleaning with the JetClean self-cleaning ion source.
- Drive productivity with the NEW 8890 GC’s built-in intelligence for diagnostics, monitoring and simplified access to powerful operations through the integrated touchscreen and browser interface.
- With our Inert Flow Path solutions, maintain sample integrity, while reducing analyte loss and decomposition – from carrier gas introduction to the detector.
- Simplify method development, from instrument settings to data analysis and reporting with MassHunter Software
- The IDP-3 Dry Scroll Pump is an affordable, high performance, oil-free pump option for near silent operation
Are you working with mass spectrometry systems and would you like to develop your skills on the analysis technique, various hardware parts and their maintenance? Attend the MS training courses that Da Vinci Laboratory Solutions offers.
In the theoretical session we will explain the basics of the analytical technique. Next we will put the theory into practice by a hands-on learning-by-doing training. The mix of theoretical modules and hands-on training will extend the skills of the operators and scientists resulting in a maximum system uptime and productivity. All courses are taught by specialists having many years of experience in Gas Chromatography. Upon request we will schedule the training on-site using your laboratory equipment.
Click here for more information or download the flyer.