DVLS Time Scheduler Software
DVLS Time Scheduler (TimeS) is a software solution that automates the switching of relays, valves and devices prior to, during and after the actual run. It also functions as an external sequencer.
Control Time Programmed Events
Time programmed events are quite common in gas chromatographic (GC) analyses, such as time programmed valve switching tasks prior to GC sampling. Also GC valve or device switching tasks during the analysis sequence are examples of these events. As chromatography data systems and time tables cannot control all time programmed events, Da Vinci Laboratory Solutions (DVLS) has developed Time Scheduler (TimeS): a software solution that automates the switching of relays, valves and devices prior to, during and after the actual run. It also functions as an external sequencer.
The DVLS Time Scheduler is a Windows based application that includes:
- an ICP DAS Module to control a LAN controlled device for relay switching or to read input contact closures;
- an VICI MPV Module to control the VICI multi-positioning valves;
- an AFP Valve Box Module to control AFP valves;
- an Agilent Openlab EZChrom Module that adds functions to start runs on EZChrom.
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 10 Professional
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Express
- Agilent OpenLab EZChrom 04.08 / 04.09
- Microsoft Framework Net 4.6