Use DVLS MS-Reporter software to detect minor differences between a sample and control.
Data processing for GC/MS, LC/MS & GC/MS or GCxGC/MS
MS-Reporter compares all detected fragment ions which allows the detection of very small differences either free from interferences or buried under large peaks. The software processes the data for GC/MS, LC/MS & GC/MS or GCxGC/MS analyses.
After Differential Analysis the program will run advanced deconvolution to cluster all detected ions into components. NIST MS Library search is used to automatically identify all detected components. MS-Reporter can also be used for Deconvolution and ID of a single sample.
The software processes the data for GC/MS, LC/MS & GC/MS or GCxGC/MS analyses.
- Import and graphical exploration: Import data from all major vendors. Compare mass spectra and extracted ion currents from sample and control graphically and decide whether alignment will be necessary.
- Peak detection: MS-Reporter detects all significant ions in your data file having true chromatographic peak shapes in just a few seconds.
- Differential analysis: Run Differential Analysis to find all ions that are different between sample and control.
- Deconvolution: MS-Reporter uses different levels of deconvolution depending on the complexity of the data.
- Identification: MS-Reporter links directly with the NIST Search program